The power of modern AI is now available for makers, learners, and embedded developers everywhere.
NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts.
It’s simpler than ever to get started! Just insert a microSD card with the system image, boot the developer kit, and begin using the same NVIDIA JetPack SDK used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson™ family of products. JetPack is compatible with NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform for training and deploying AI software, reducing complexity and effort for developers.
Get started today with the Jetson Nano Developer Kit. We look forward to seeing what you create!
Jetson Nano Module
- 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU
- Quad-core ARM® A57 CPU
- 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Micro-USB 5V 2A
- DC power adapter 5V 4A
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- M.2 Key E
- Gigabit Ethernet
- GPIOs, I2 C, I2 S, SPI, UART
- MIPI-CSI camera connector
- Fan connector
- PoE connector
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano module and carrier board
- Quick Start Guide and Support Guide
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell
- CPU:Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: microSD (not included)
- Video Encoder: 4K @ 30 | 4x 1080p @ 30 | 9x 720p @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder: 4K @ 60 | 2x 4K @ 30 | 8x 1080p @ 30 | 18x 720p @ 30|(H.264/H.265)
- Camera: 2x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY lanes
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E
- Display: HDMI 2.0 and eDP 1.4
- USB: 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Mechanical: 100 mm x 80 mm x 29 mm
Product and description from NVIDIA.
NVIDIA Jetson Nano Dev Kit version A02
- Brand: manufacturer
- Product Code: JetsonNanoA02
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: 405.00 AED