The Raspberry Pi 4 Hardware Starter Kit provides a solid set of parts and instruction for working with the Raspberry Pi 4 in a more hardware-centric manner. While the Raspberry Pi isn't typically considered a go-to for hardware projects, its I/O pins hold a lot of benefits that you can use for a variety of applications. This kit covers the basics like using LEDs, and Buttons while providing a solid set of parts for working with any other hardware I/O and the 40-pin header. In addition, we've included all the parts needed for getting the Raspberry Pi 4 up and running whether it's on its own, or using a monitor (not included). The new 64GB MicroSD cards keep read/write commands running super fast, too.
Most of the contents of the kit rely on the use of the 2x20, 40-pin header, so we've included a special extender to allow you to plug in the ribbon cable while using the provided heatsink case. We've also included a Qwiic Shim for easily working with I2C based Qwiic boards with the Pi. No soldering is required for this kit!
Note: This variation includes the 4GB RAM option for the Raspberry Pi 4.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4GB)
- USB C Wall Adapter - 5.1V, 3A (Black)
- USB Type C to Type C Cable - 1 Meter, 100W, USB 2.0
- Aluminum Heatsink Case for Raspberry Pi 4 - Obsidian Black
- SparkFun Qwiic SHIM for Raspberry Pi
- Micro HDMI Cable - 3ft
- Kingston Canvas Go! Plus 64GB MicroSD Card with Adapter
- 2 X 20 Pin Extended GPIO Header - 16mm/7.30mm
- Jumper Wires Premium 6" M/F --- 10 Pack
- Jumper Wires Standard 7" M/M --- 30 Pack
- SparkFun USB Mini-B Cable --- 6 Foot
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Ribbon Cable --- 40-pin, 6"
- Resistor 330 Ohm 1/6 Watt PTH --- 20 pack
- Assorted LED (20 pack)
- Multicolor Buttons (4 pack)
- Breadboard --- Full-Size (Bare)
- SparkFun FTDI Basic Breakout --- 3.3V
- SparkFun Pi Wedge
SparkFun Raspberry Pi 4 Hardware Starter Kit - 4GB
- Brand: manufacturer
- Product Code: RPi4B Kit 4GB - SparkFun
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 774.00 AED